1. What is it about?
We collect various personal data in our business. Personal data is data that relates to people who are directly
identifiable (e.g. name, photo, etc.), or can be identified with the help of other sources (e.g. via the
With this notice we inform you about it as required by the Data Protection Act.
2. Who we are:
We are a group of companies with the following operating companies:
Fischer Chemicals AG, Riesbachstrasse 57, CH-8034 Zürich
Trading in active pharmaceutical ingredients, food and feed additives, and intermediates
Fischer Global Services Ltd, Riesbachstrasse 57, CH-8034 Zürich
Logistics services such as organization and supervision of shipments and customs clearance
For both companies the following contact details apply:
Phone: +41 44 389 69 69
3. What personal data do we collect?
In addition to the information that you yourself provide to us (through what you tell us and what you do
with us; this can be, for example, the following: When you browse our website, we will automatically collect
your IP address, your browser type, the address from which you were referred), we may also obtain
information about you from third party sources, namely:
- You regarding information of a customer or your employer with whom we are dealing (e.g. your
- Credit reports, references
- You concerning orders we receive from third parties (e.g. if we are to deliver something to you or
do something for you)
- Documents that concern you, powers of attorney
- Extracts from state registers (e.g. Commercial Register)
- Information from legal proceedings in which you appear, witness statements
- Recommendations/references to you from third parties
- Your social media/online activities
- Publications in which you appear
4. Do personal data go abroad?
Yes, this is possible to any country: e.g. your contact details for a transaction concerning your company
may be released to business partners and/or authorities entrusted with the processing or control of the
order for your company.
Other data than the contact data (name, business address, telephone, e-mail address, function) will not
be disclosed. These data will not be given to third parties who are not involved in a business case with
your company without your consent.
5. What do we collect personal data for?
We do this for the following purposes (in addition to those we communicate to you separately):
- Communication with you
- Conclusion/execution of contracts with you, your employer and customers
- Operation of the infrastructure, website
- Own marketing (e.g. mailings, events), relationship management
- Market analyses, planning, development of our business
- Compliance (adherence to laws and standards, directives, etc.)
- Legal procedures, investigations
- Maintaining security, access control
- Business management, risk management
- Application process as a future employee
- Financial transactions
- Training, instruction, education
- Crime and fraud prevention
6. To whom do we disclose personal data?
We give the data to:
- Group companies
- Service providers (e.g. forwarding agents)
- Domestic and foreign authorities (if necessary)
- Business partners such as suppliers and customers
- Third parties, who collect data via the website (see also point 3)
personal data on our social networks?
When using our websites (including newsletters), data is collected that is stored in logs (in particular technical
small file that is transmitted between your system and the server and makes it possible to recognize a
specific device or browser.
You can set your browser so that it automatically rejects, accepts, or deletes cookies. You can also deactivate
or delete cookies in individual cases. You can find out how to manage cookies in your browser in
the help menu of your browser.
Neither the technical data collected by us nor cookies generally contain any personal data.
We operate pages and other online presences on social networks and other platforms operated by third
parties and process data about you in this context. We receive data from you (e.g. when you communicate
with us and comment on our content) and from the platforms (e.g. statistics). The providers of the
platforms can analyze your use and process this data together with other data they have about you. They
also process this data for their own purposes (e.g. marketing and market research purposes and for the
administration of their platforms) and act as their own controllers for this purpose. For further information
on processing by the platform operators, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective platforms.
In particular we currently use offers from the following service providers and advertising partners,
whereby their contact details and further information on individual data processing can be found in the
respective data privacy statements:
- Google Analytics:
Provider: Google Ireland
Data protection information: https://support.google.com/ana...
Information for Google accounts: https://policies.google.com/te...
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/compa...
Provider: LikedIn Ireland Unlimited Company or LikedIn Corporation
Some of the third-party providers we use may be located outside Switzerland. Information on the disclosure
of data abroad can be found in section 6. In terms of data protection law, some of them are processors
on our behalf and some are controllers. Further information on this can be found in the data protection
declarations of the relevant service providers.
We are entitled - but not obliged - to check content before or after its publication on our online presences,
to delete content without notice and, if necessary, to report it to the provider of the platform in question.
8. What rights do you have?
These include the right to information, the right to correct incorrect data and the right to object. Please
write to us claim your rights.
Zurich, September 1st, 2023